Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Supporting a good cause has never been so fashionable. The Ellie Review!




The Ellie Fund is a non-profit breast cancer foundation which provides free support services each year to more than 600 women and families who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer in Massachusetts. With your purchase of The Ellie jean you will contribute to the success of this  foundation.


I contacted the company requesting a blog review and Diana was kind and offered to send me a pair to review. When I opened the package I immediately noticed a tag which had a breast cancer ribbon attached at the pocket. The tag explains how the purchase provides  transportation to medical appointments, childcare, housekeeping, groceries and meals free of charge to those who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer.



My step sister is currently battling breast cancer and I try to support the cause anyway that I can. I love companies that donate a portion of their profits to research and helping others!



The style I chose to review was the curvy boot-cut jeans which are made from 98% cotton and 2% spandex. These were created and sewn in LA. Yes, they were made in the USA! They are a dark-wash, boot-cut, mid-rise jean and they are 33 inches in length. I'm only 5'3 so these were a little long for me.  Generally, I order a length of 31". I will definitely invest in the hemming as these jeans rock! P.S. THEY ALSO MAKE YOUR BOOTIE LOOK FABULOUS!


The Ellie Fund: http://elliefund.org/
The Ellie:  http://www.theellie.com/

5 comments:

  1. I love that your supporting this cause!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little 2 pricey for my budget. Great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cause. Great company. Great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for companies like this 10 years strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one.. Looking forward for more information.

    ReplyDelete