Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CoverYourHair.com Review!! (Goody Thermal Self Holding Hair Rollers)



Berets, baby hats, bandanas and much more. CoverYourHair.com offers a wide selection of merchandise to suit your hair needs at a reasonable cost. Cover Your Hair also has a few items for those who suffer from alopecia, cancer and trichotillomania. And they also have a bunch of hair coverings for those who are religious.

They offered to send me an item of my choice in return for a review. I chose the Goody Thermal Self Holding Hair Rollers which retail for $11.16. The ceramic lining of the roller heats up when used with a blow dryer and the package had 18 rollers included. Since my hairs getting down to the middle of my back I love doing fun and creative things to it. These curlers worked perfectly for my hair and I'd highly recommend them.

1 comment: