Saturday, April 16, 2011

If You Care (Review)

If You Care knows you care about your family and the environment. We all do. They care because it's the right thing to do, now more than ever. If You Care offers a full line of environmentally friendly household products for all your cooking and household needs. They make everyting from coffee filters to firelighter!

They use unbleached paper and that is why many of their products have a brown colored packaging.  And they also used recycled aluminum which helps save resources. This company pretty much rocks as they focus on the evironment 100%. And their products work incredibly well for their intended uses. I really loved the coffee filters as they fit my coffee pot perfectly!

Their mission is to focus on creating the most environmentally friendly kitchen and household products, which provides your family with high quality and high effective alternatives. Their products can be purchased all over the USA and all around the world!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome company -- never knew about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had this in my storeS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had these products near me!

    ReplyDelete