Monday, April 18, 2011

Amrita Singh Product Review (Bangle and Ring)


Launched in 2003, Amrita Singh Jewelry has won the admiration and devotion of the fashion world, celebrities, and the everyday woman. She has a unique blend of Old and New Worlds that she puts into her artistic pieces of fashion jewelry and accessories which have won her accolades in the fashion industry. The fine jewelry is sold online and at a few stores such as Nordstrom, Fred Segal, and Bergdorf Goodman.

I was provided with two items from her collection for review. The Heather Ring retails for $100.00 and it is available in size 6, 7 and 8. It is in the Gunmetal color and it is 1.5" diameters. The photo shows a ring in Gunmetal with white/black/grey stones. However, the ring I received had purple stones. I'm not complaining about this -- I did receive a lot of compliments the other night when I wore it out. The ring is absolutely gorgeous!

I was also able to review the Martina Bangle in silver which is available in size 7" and 8" and available in Gunmetal, Gold and Silver. I received the 11 piece set in silver color and it looked exactly like the photo. This set retails for $37.50. The bangles have little clear crystals and it's made from metal. I would highly recommend her jewelry line to anyone who asks. I received so many kind remarks and it seemed everyone wanted to 'barrow it' for the evening.

8 comments: