Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Legs The New Crazy for Boys and Girls: Review!

Baby Legs are available in a variety of colors and designs and they are made for both little boys and little girls. The Baby legs craze was something I've always wanted to try but I have been a little hesitant since I have a boy and I see these worn more for little girls. However, I was offered two samples for Aiden to try and they are available in one size fits all.

My son has really thick thighs and these didn't fit to well on him when I had them pulled all the way up. When I had them pulled up a little past his knees they fit fairly well. Baby Legs are perfect for diaper changing and keeping your little one's legs warm when wearing a onesie. They are indeed super
cute and really useful. Also, they have an Ultra Violet Protection Factor of 50+ and they block 98% of UV radiation.

They have a section of their website devoted to children wearing the product. The pictures are so darn cute -- they will make you smile and possible laugh! If you decide to purchase a pair Baby Legs feel free to upload a photo of your child wearing the product.

10 comments:

  1. I just want to pinch that adorable little boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His legs are chubby :) How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable -- way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome Smile!! Great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this brand!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU TWO HAVE ONE AMAZINGLY ADORABLE SON

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete