Saturday, April 16, 2011

Etager Store Review!


Etager Store is another shop on 1001 shops. They were founded with a simple goal - to provide their customers with the largest selection of Etageres at the best possible prices. Of course, I had no clue what étagère meant when I first reviewed the website. So I dug into the world wide web and I found the true definition. An étagère is a piece of very light furniture which is similar to the English what-not, which was made extensively in France during the latter part of the 18th century. It consist of a series of stages or shelves to hold ornaments or other small articles. Most of the time étagère's are cornerwise in
shape. These are generally made from exotic woods and they excede in grace and elegance.


Etagere Store offers so many unique styles to suit anyone needs. And it seems most if not all of the styles are on sale at an incredible price. While reviewing the website I found a few styles which grabbed my attention and I wanted to share them with you.

2 comments: