Monday, April 4, 2011

FireFly Product Review: Toothbrushes for kids that light up!


With Aiden's two teeth that have already came through and the other that will be here shortly I have started looking for the perfect toothbrush. It's never to early to start brushing your child's teeth or teaching them proper dental hygiene.


When I was younger I remember brushing my teeth and singing the Happy Birthday song every now and then. But let me tell you I have an awesome new product that I'm really excited to introduce to you. Since it's important for your children to brush properly and for a sufficient length of time you will love the FireFly Tooth Brush for Kids by DR. Fresh!



Being an adult I was excited to play with this and wished I had one when I was a child. I love things that are fun and exciting. This tooth brush comes in several colors and characters such as Spider Man,Barbie, Peanuts, Hello Kitty, Superman, Batman, Scooby-Doo and many more.

It has a cute little button that your child pushes when he or she is ready to begin brushing their teeth. It lights up in a red color for one full minute to give them an example of the proper time needed to brush their teeth.

You will love this as much as your children. I would give FireFly toothbrushes 5 out of 5 stars! It's perfect! Be sure to add FireFly on Facebook!

3 comments: