Monday, March 28, 2011

PurMist Personal Mister 7.1 mL


Being a mommy I seem to get sicker more often than I did prior to having Aiden. And of course I'm always conscious to germs and try to always have some sort of hand sanitizer near me.

Recently, I had a chance to work with PurMist. They sent me a mixed box of different
scent hand sanitizers in 7.1 mL. These are the perfect size for your pockets, diaper bag, car, backpack or purse.

I really enjoyed the Refreshing Lemon scent it wasn't too powerful yet it was pleasant. The PurMist line of Hand Sanitizers are really convenient and can be used on key boards, shopping carts, steering wheels, bathroom door handles and
much more!


The PurMist Personal Mister hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and it's made with natural essential oils. It kills harmful bacteria and germs while moisturizing your hands.

I was very pleased with this product and since I received so many samples I ended up giving them out to people who had weakened immune systems such as my father. He loved how small it was and immediately put it in his pants pocket. I would give PurMist 5 out of 5 stars! This product rocks!

2 comments: