Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Renuzit Sensitve Scents Review #SensitiveScents @Renuzit

renuzit has come out with a new line of Sensitive Scents with soft delicate aromas to freshen your home without overpowering those with sensitivity issues. Have a little one who's sensitive to overpowering scents this is by far a product that we will definitely use over and over again.  With little man being sensitive to strong smells he tends to get horrible headaches. With that being said, I need to be careful with any fragrant products I use.  
 
 
I had the chance to try the following products by renuzit:

Adjustable Scent Cone
Universal Scented Oil
Deodorizing Trigger Spray

Which are offered in the following scents:



 
 

The Pure Water Blossom and Cucumber Adjustable Scent Cone not only smelled amazing it had a fresh clean Summery floral scent and can last up to four weeks.
 
On top of that, I was delighted to try out the Pure Ocean Breeze Scent. And let me tell you it brought back so many memories of the ocean. This scent makes me crave the ocean. I can't wait to be in Puerto Rico next week! Life is good. 
 

And if you are like me and love to cook. You will absolutely love the Super Odor Neutralizer by renuzit. Our sample came in the Pure White Pear and Lavender scent and not only left the room smelling wonderful but neutralized the food smells. With this being a trigger spray and not an aerosol, it goes a long way. Which I love!

My home smells really good right now! With a variety of scents throughout the house that are delicate enough to  blend and enhance each other. I can say I am one happy momma.  

''The Renuzit Brand provided me with samples of renuzit Sensitive Scents in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment