Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zero Calorie Lemonade?

Shake Things UP! MiO Liquid Water Enhancer makes approximately 24 servings per a bottle. Personally, I will rant and rave about how much I love this brand. It's simple to use and not detrimental towards your diet. With many flavors such as Berry Pomegranate, Sweet Tea, Peach Tea, Mango Tea, Orange Tangerine, Fruit Punch, Strawberry Watermelon, Green Thunder, Black Cherry and my favorite Lemonade! I could sip on an ice cold glass of MiO Lemonade all day long.

Calorie-free per 8 fluid ounce serving
Carbohydrate-free and considered a free exchange
Sugar-free
Free of artificial flavors
Kosher
Gluten-free
Cruciverbalistic
Tasty
Good-looking

MiO is sweetened with sucralose, a calorie-free, artificial sweetener that is 600 times sweeter than sugar. To maintain color and freshness, MiO does use certain preservatives and artificial colorings. 

5 comments:

  1. I used to purchase a few sodas daily @ the office. However, I just bring my little bottle of MiO and I'm set! I am addicted as well. Love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria CampbellMay 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

    This almost beats freshly squeezed lemonade...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could drink MiO all day long@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to pick up some lemonade in a 'bottle' next time I'm at the grocery store! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the Wal-Mart brand/version and it does not compare at all to this!

    ReplyDelete