Friday, May 11, 2012

Before and After: Counter-tops and raised bed garden

This week has been a week of change. I updated the look of my counter-tops and I created a mini-garden in my backyard. It's unfortunate that my backyards so tiny/covered in trees so I had a limited amount of space to work with.

Enjoy!

Before: outdoor space waiting to be transformed into a mini-garden!
After: outdoor space converted into a mini garden 2 ft. by 8 ft. 

Before: counter-tops were an awful green shade!

After: counter-tops look fabulous and up to date! Marble tone! 





5 comments:

  1. Impressive! It's crazy how something so 'tiny' can make such a huge impact on the look and feel of a room! You did an awesome job, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can notice the difference! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mini garden idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love home re-modeling/outdoor designs. Always something to change/modify. Great job and love the before/afters!

    ReplyDelete