Thursday, April 19, 2012

What should I get mom for mothers day? Sendflowers.com Review!

What should you get your mother for mothers day? I'm sure I'll hear that a time or two over the next few weeks. You could go with jewelery, chocolate, or flowers. You could also create something from the heart. Being a single mommy I wasn't expecting anything this year. Send Flower's surprised me and sent me a bouquet early. Shocking huh?
The Pink Celebration Bouquet's are artistically arranged by a local florist with gorgeous pink roses, hot pink daises and asiatic lilies in one beautiful pink fluted vase. At first glance I loved the vibrant colors from the pink daisies they were so beautiful and the entire arrangement had a soft floral scent that filled my room beautifully. I can't remember the last time I received flowers but I will remember this gift for years to come.

Surprise the women in your life and save 15% on your order using code 'blogger15'. Alternatively, check out retailmenot.com for other promotion codes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on this special day (early) hehe. NO pun intended. I think I have a few ideas/places to shop this year. Appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty -- both you and the flowers! Great post! I'll FWD the promo info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you are one lucky mama! Are they offering a giveaway ;) ?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! And you glowin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They are pretty and so are you. Keep up with the great work you will get there. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIMPLY STUNNING. And the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! They are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send me some please??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! thanks for the discount code/info

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful both you and the flowers! thanks for the code ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete