Thursday, April 19, 2012

What should I get mom for mothers day? Sendflowers.com Review!

What should you get your mother for mothers day? I'm sure I'll hear that a time or two over the next few weeks. You could go with jewelery, chocolate, or flowers. You could also create something from the heart. Being a single mommy I wasn't expecting anything this year. Send Flower's surprised me and sent me a bouquet early. Shocking huh?
The Pink Celebration Bouquet's are artistically arranged by a local florist with gorgeous pink roses, hot pink daises and asiatic lilies in one beautiful pink fluted vase. At first glance I loved the vibrant colors from the pink daisies they were so beautiful and the entire arrangement had a soft floral scent that filled my room beautifully. I can't remember the last time I received flowers but I will remember this gift for years to come.

Surprise the women in your life and save 15% on your order using code 'blogger15'. Alternatively, check out retailmenot.com for other promotion codes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.