Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I don't have an amazing figure..

 
I don’t have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I’m far from being considered a model but I’m me. I eat food, I have more fat than I should, I have scars, I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love my PJ’s and I go without make-up and don’t get my hair done every week. I’m random and crazy, I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won’t change!! If I love you I do it with all my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am because this is ME. 
 
 
 My strength did not come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down

8 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooooooove this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and beautiful saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Misty, wish I could adopt that attitude on the "outside" I tend to be a door matt but hoping to change that and speak my mind. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love it. Every little bit of it! So Cute and true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on fitnesspal and your doing an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring. I love this and it came from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stealing that saying!

    ReplyDelete