Monday, April 16, 2012

Gortons Seafood...

I have teamed up with Gorton's and several other bloggers to spread the word!

Typically, I need tartar sauce with fish products. With Gorton's I find the fish/seafood's so flavorful and I don't need it as often or the extra calories. As many of you know I've been on a little 'diet' or a workout kick. Whichever you prefer to call it. And instead of having the tainted 'pink slime' in my menu I opt for fish and other healthier options. Did you know the meat packaging facilities rinse the meat with ammonia several times? Gross, sick, and uncalled for. That's why I am sticking to fish for awhile. 
  • Flaky, mild, white Alaska Pollock fillets
  • Expertly flame-grilled with the flavor of outdoor grilling
  • Lightly seasoned with real lemon and ground pepper
  • 90 calories and 3 grams fat per fillet
  • All Natural – no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
The Crunchy Fish Sticks are always a big hit in our house. You can't go wrong with fish sticks, right? They are quick and convenient and can be made in the stove or in the microwave. I recently heard of others putting them in the toaster oven and how amazing they tasted. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, and flaky on the inside!
  • All-Time Kid Favorite
  • Crunchy golden breading
  • Quick and easy from the oven in 15 minutes
  • Perfect for dipping
  • A great way to introduce fish to your little eaters
The breading is to die for. Overall, I'm very happy with Gorton's seafood products. I'm a seafood fanatic. I love everything from sushi to fish sticks. And I highly recommend Gorton's.  I highly recommend them! I have good news. I have received free product coupons from Gorton's to review their products, but all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I love this brand. And it's the only one I pick for any sort of fish sticks/shrimp

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete