I have teamed up with Gorton's and several other bloggers to spread the word!
Typically, I need tartar sauce with fish products. With Gorton's I find the fish/seafood's so flavorful and I don't need it as often or the extra calories. As many of you know I've been on a little 'diet' or a workout kick. Whichever you prefer to call it. And instead of having the tainted 'pink slime' in my menu I opt for fish and other healthier options. Did you know the meat packaging facilities rinse the meat with ammonia several times? Gross, sick, and uncalled for. That's why I am sticking to fish for awhile.
- Flaky, mild, white Alaska Pollock fillets
- Expertly flame-grilled with the flavor of outdoor grilling
- Lightly seasoned with real lemon and ground pepper
- 90 calories and 3 grams fat per fillet
- All Natural – no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- All-Time Kid Favorite
- Crunchy golden breading
- Quick and easy from the oven in 15 minutes
- Perfect for dipping
- A great way to introduce fish to your little eaters