Monday, April 16, 2012

3 week weightloss update/Advocare/Working Out/Myfitnesspal

I'm always raving about Myfitnesspal.com. For starters it's FREE for all users and it's simple to use from your computer or ideally your smartphone. It's so simple all you have to do is scan the barcode form whatever you eat and drink!


I'm on day 10 of Advocare aka the 'detox' period. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the drinks and the energy drink, Spark. While using this product I've been able to give up my daily coffee.. that's a big positive. Don't get my wrong I love coffee!

I've been told you do not have to work out see results. I'm working out as I really want to get some amazing results during the 24 day challenge. And no I'm not working out for hours only 30 to 40 minutes a day. Typically, running and lifting weights. Wish me luck.. it's not easy. Luckily, I'm a little more motivated this time around.

5 comments:

  1. Yummy! Just kidding girl. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow mama! You look good. Keep going I have faith in you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration. Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weight-loss/building muscle isn't easy. But, you will feel so much better once you accomplish your goals. Keep your chin up. If I could do it you can. <3

    ReplyDelete