Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Motivation

It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing.
It takes 8 weeks for your friends and family.
It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. 

KEEP GOING


I'm trying, it's really hard and I can't wait to accomplish a twenty pound drop. A friend of mine convinced me to try Advocare. And today would be day five. I haven't dropped any weight yet. But, I have cut back on calories and I've worked out for about thirty minutes a day. Doesn't seem like much. However, each day I add on a few minutes longer or a few more reps! I've seen a lot of Advocare photos via Google lately.However, I haven't met anyone or spoken with anyone who's not a Representative of the product for their true opinion. A day before I began using Advocare I snapped a few photos in a two piece (scary). I'll hold these hostage until the 24 day challenge is over. 

During the beginning of the program it's a little complicated. It seems like the first ten days you 'flush' the toxins out of your body and during the remaining 14 days you take a shake, vitamins and an energy drink supplement. I didn't measure myself. However, I'm sure if anything changes you will notice in the photos. By chance I do NOT lose weight you will NOT be seeing these photos ;)


Keep your eyes peeled for before and after photos of my Advocare experience!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking the first step. I can't wait to see the photos! I'm sure there are a bunch of others waiting patiently! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work. No-one ever said it would be easy. You can do with diet and excessive alone. Good luck and please please please keep us posted. Can't wait for photos! Stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be great to follow up on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammie ElingsworthApril 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

    Good luck. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your head up and never look back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching your progress via myfitnesspal. Doing great! Keep it up. Your kicking butt girl!

    ReplyDelete