Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Motivation

It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing.
It takes 8 weeks for your friends and family.
It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. 

KEEP GOING


I'm trying, it's really hard and I can't wait to accomplish a twenty pound drop. A friend of mine convinced me to try Advocare. And today would be day five. I haven't dropped any weight yet. But, I have cut back on calories and I've worked out for about thirty minutes a day. Doesn't seem like much. However, each day I add on a few minutes longer or a few more reps! I've seen a lot of Advocare photos via Google lately.However, I haven't met anyone or spoken with anyone who's not a Representative of the product for their true opinion. A day before I began using Advocare I snapped a few photos in a two piece (scary). I'll hold these hostage until the 24 day challenge is over. 

During the beginning of the program it's a little complicated. It seems like the first ten days you 'flush' the toxins out of your body and during the remaining 14 days you take a shake, vitamins and an energy drink supplement. I didn't measure myself. However, I'm sure if anything changes you will notice in the photos. By chance I do NOT lose weight you will NOT be seeing these photos ;)


Keep your eyes peeled for before and after photos of my Advocare experience!