Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hardcandy Glossaholic Product Review


"Hard Candy - colorful, tempting, addictive. Delivers intense color, wild packaging and a flair for the dramatic. Hard Candy will turn heads, create buzz, end boredom, give good face and drive traffic to the cosmetic isle. We will push the envelope and quench the desire for a new and fun cosmetic line leaving you thirsting for more."

HardCandy has so many option when your looking for beauty related items. I recently had the opportunity to try a new product called Glossaholic! I'm a huge fan of lip gloss and I pretty much dislike lip stick. This product was perfect for me as it is infused with prisms of color that made my lips appear plumper and fuller. Like other brands on the market that make your lips look fuller HardCandy's Glossaholic does not have a stinging sensation. It is actually rather smooth and somewhat thick. I was impressed as this lip gloss was not sticky at all and it had a good flavor.


Glossaholic Lip Gloss ($5.00) in:

  • Fireball
  • Fabulous
  • Tipsy
  • Lush
  • Fairy
  • Gorgeous
  • Chill Out *
  • Rise & Shine *


  • The Glossaholic Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss can be used alone or on top of lipstick. Your lips will sparkle like crazy and you will be noticed! It also has mood altering elixirs that aid in calming you down or chilling you out. The applicator seemed rather ginormous compared to other brands. I didn't notice any setbacks due to this. It was rather nice actually, I could apply the lip gloss with one swipe!

    5 comments:

    1. I agree. Hard Candy has some awesome products!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sparkles ROck and so does Hard Candy

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'll have to pick some up!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I agree Hard Candy ROCKS! You must try it.

      ReplyDelete