Saturday, April 9, 2011

AVEYOU Beauty Boutique Review


AVEYOU Beauty Boutique is a very unique. It was created by Lisa Esposito and her brother Brian to bring the finest hair, nail, skin and body care products to their customers. AVEYOU's concept is entirely based on being all about the customer. Not only does AVEYOU have a shop online they also have stores which are equipped with extensive staff and high inventory levels to better server their customers.

Brian recently offered me a $150.00 gift card to shop on AVEYOU. Instead of purchasing one main item I decided to mix it up a little bit and purchase a little of everything to get a true taste of the website and what it offers. On top of $150.00 gift card I was able to locate a promotional code which saved me 15% on my order. Currently, orders over $50.00 ship for $1.00. That is a sweet deal considering shipping's generally pretty high on the competitors websites.

AVEYOU has four main categories to search for beauty supplies such as: Appliances/Brushes, Hair Care, Nail Care/Hand Care and Cosmetics/Skin Care.



When you click on one of the main categories you will be taken to a page with the brands they offer. On this page you will also see AVEYOU's top selling items which have a strong repeat in purchases.


Shopping on AVEYOU.com was a fun experience I ordered a few shampoos and conditioners, leave in moisturizing treatments, nail polishes, and a shower cap.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that is cute. The items you picked are cute. I love sparkles and pink and black are my favorite mixed colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkles kick butt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the items you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked the site out. IT's great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new shower cap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE -- Great site too!

    ReplyDelete