Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Voda Swim product review







Swim Season's
around the corner ladies! Do you have your swim suit(s) picked out for your next cruise, vacation or a day at the beach?

I'm sure you have a few swim suits from last year hidden in the back of the closest.

Try something new this year. Voda Swim has you covered!



“Voda Swim is a new concept in bikini design. The magic is in a new patent pending Envy Push Up bikini top created by international model Yulia. Where ordinary bikini cups sag and wrinkle, Voda Swim bikini tops create perfect bikini breasts”


I was able to review the Midnight Envy Push Up® Tankini & Adjustable Scoop Swimsuit. which retails for $120.00. When I first held the swimsuit up I thought this would never fit. It ran a little smaller than my normal 'large' swimsuits. Having a size 'D' breast I was afraid I would overflow the top as the Envy Push Padded Swimsuit makes your breast appear to be a size or two larger. My breast looked amazing in this suit and it fit fairly well. It was snug but comfortable. I guess it's an extra incentive to lose a little more baby weight. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

  • End caps are 14K gold plated and are chlorine and salt water resistant
  • Body: nylon/spandex, lining: polyester/spandex
  • Fully lined
  • Top: ties at neck and back
  • Full coverage
  • Made in USA
Voda Swim offers many other styles of swimwear. You can find everything from a push up swimsuit to a padded bikini. They also offer Brazilian Bikini's. No matter what you prefer you will find it at Voda Swim!

2 comments:

  1. you can pass your size d's over to me hehe.
    i could use a cup or two.. ok maybe i should just purchase this swimsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen.. lol! i need two extra sizes in my cup section!

    ReplyDelete