Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Goji Gourmet Product Review!!




I'm thrilled when I find a snack food that is not only yummy but is good for me. I came across Goji Gourmet and I was immediately intrigued by their cookie selection. Not only did they look really delicious but they were produced with Goji berries.

Goji Gourmet sent a package of their five flavors of Goji Almond Oat, Goji
Cherry Cacoa, Goji Chocolate Chip, Goji Orange Mint and Goji Giner Walnut cookies to review.





For thousands of years Goji berries have been consumed by the Tibetan Himalayan people for their medicinal and anti-aging properties. They are also known to be the healthies food source on Earth. Numerous top sources consider Goji berries as being a superfood. Improving your health can be accomplished by eating the berries that mother earth provided. When they are eating regularly they can help reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and many other illnesses and diseases.

Goji Cherry Cocoa was my favorite flavor. These were soft and chewy and tasted good. I can't say I've ever tasted something with this flavor or texture. I traditionally eat cookies that are not healthy for me. So having a healthy twist with Goji berries added was a nice change.

It's nice eating something and not feeling so guilty afterwards. I love snacking on these cookies and knowing that I'll feel satisfied after eating a couple. I would totally recommend Goji Gourmet cookies if your looking for a healthy snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment