Thursday, March 10, 2011

This will get you 'Hooked'..

So the cats out of the bag and I'll let the truth be told. Yes, I am a shopaholic. I shop until I drop. I love products and I love seeking out great deals. I remember a particular time in December I was shopping with Aiden -- he was about 4 months old. I was trying to get all the presents in one trip as I really dreaded taking him out in the cold Iowa winter weather.


The stroller had Aiden in it and I had shopping bags looped around the handles. Shopping bags were also tucked in every imaginable crevice in that stroller. Boy was it a mess! That is something I will never do again.

Thankfully, I found a product online that is offered by 'Mom Dad and Baby.'
Mom dad and Baby has a product that will change your entire outlook on shopping with an infant. They offer The Mommy Hook-- stroller hanger. This is perfect for strollers and shopping carts. It fits virtually all stroller handles and it will not slide!

You will need to check out this product and all the other wonderful products available for sale! What a lifesaver.. are you hooked?

1 comment: