Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let me give you a little HINT..

When you find something good you know to not let it go. Recently, I had the opportunity to try Hint. Hint is a flavored water beverage that has no added sugar but is packed with a subtle taste of flavors.




What it is: Water with a hint of flavor; no sugar, no artificial sweeteners
How it comes: 16-ounce bottle
Where it is: In stores
Who it's for: Anyone looking for a calorie-free, artificial-sweetener-free beverage
Suggested retail price: $1.79
Nutrition notes: Zero calories, just like water


Hint is available in the following flavors: Pear, Strawberry-Kiwi, Lime, Watermelon, Pomegranate-tangerine, Mango Grapefruit, Honeydew Hibiscus, Blackberry, Raspberry-Lime and cucumber. With so many flavors it's hard to choose a favorite.

In our home, we try not to buy sodas and when I choose to give Aiden juice I'm going to dilute it. I want to offer him the taste of juice but not the calories and all the added extras. It's really nice to have a twist on my daily drinks. I love the fact that Hint has no sweeteners, no preservatives and most of all- no calories! Hint is natural and taste great! My ultimate flavor is Pomegranate-Tangerine. It's so smooth and yummy!

1 comment: