Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So fresh mmm mmm good!


For the most part I spend my mornings with coffee, cartoons and Aiden. I am a huge coffee drinker and the fresher the better. I prefer to have an iced-coffee over a warm coffee and mornings without coffee seem to drag.



I recently discovered the Friis Coffee Vault and I can't believe it took me this long to find it. Here are a few facts that I never knew:

  • The four factors of lost flavor of your coffee are trapped carbon dioxide, light, air and lastly moisture.
  • Nearly all coffee is roasted and the sugars and essential oils from roasting are what give your coffee its flavor.
  • After roasting, coffee loses its flavor because of the four factors mentioned above.


The Friis Coffee Vault seals and stores coffee and blocks out the four elements. The most innovative aspect of the Friis Coffee Vault is the Friis Freshness Valve vents. These vents allow trapped carbon dioxide to escape the vault, leaving your coffee to absolute freshness. The Friis Freshness Valve vents last for 2 long months! The Friis Coffee Vault comes in a 16oz size and retails for $21.95. This product seemed to seal the freshness in and I'll be using this a lot! Be sure to check out Friis Coffee online.

1 comment: