Friday, March 18, 2011

Sexual Sugar Perfume by Michel Germain Review

Designer Michel Germain has spent the last 20 years studying the world of aphrodisiacs and he is standing behind his fragrances' power to entice with a money back guarantee.

"Sexual Sugar and Sugar Daddy are not your ordinary fragrances. Infused with aphrodisiacs they do the flirting for you," affirms Michel Germain. "Hugs and kisses are inevitable. They are guaranteed or your money refunded."


I received a bottle of Sexual Sugar Perfume by Michel Germain ($58-$78) to review.
I have one other perfume that I use on a daily basis that may have a run for it's money after receiving Sexual Sugar. I love the scent of Sexual Sugar so much and it reminds me of a scent from my childhood. It smells a lot like cotton candy and they describe it as a gourmand floral. The scent is playful, youthful, and it last for a long time! This perfume does what it says and more.


I love this product and I will have to purchase more once the bottles gone. Sexual Sugar would receive five out of 5 stars! Love it!

6 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER HAVING COTTON CANDY PERFUME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.. I LOVED THAT STUFF. I'LL HAVE TO TRY THIS HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some sexual sugar in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember having a cotton candy fragrance.. mmm

    ReplyDelete