Wednesday, March 9, 2011

See it to believe it.. enjoy it for life! (Enjoy Lighting Review)

Candles that smell without a flame? Are you kidding me? I was really skeptical when I heard of Enjoy Lightings flame less candles.


My six month old will soon start to crawl. And he's already gotten into a
bunch of stuff around the house. The lifelike flamless candle will not burn him. The candle provides a warm atmosphere and ambiance of a
candlelight without the unwanted fire risks It also smells like a candle.
This seems so real and it's very impressive!




You can choose from different styles, colors and fragrances to match your decor. They make the perfect decorative addition to any room! These candles are made from real wax and have 3 LEDs placed and programmed to create a flickering effect that moves like a real flame..



I'm still in awe with Enjoy Lighting and the selection of candles available. I would give them 5 out of 5 stars! Feel free to visit Enjoy Lighting on Facebook!

1 comment: