Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mmmm chocolate! :)

Glee Gum not only produces gum, they have kits to make your own candy! Recently, I had the opportunity to test out the 'Make Your Own Chocolate Kit.' It was fun and something I've never done before --surprisingly easy. I did have to highlight the directions a few times and re-read them. But I made the chocolate with little to no effort. This kit is made for kids and adults over the age of 8.


Inside each Make Your Own Chocolate Kits you'll find: organic cocoa butter, cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar, starter crystals, a temperature indicator, paper candy liners, instructions, and the story of chocolate.

You can make the chocolate on the stove or in the microwave. This kit makes 8 oz of dark chocolate. You can also do what I did and add ingredients such as peanut butter and vanilla!

Here are a few photos:









Overall this was a fun experiment/project. And this kit worked. I would give glee 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment