Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nutra Sonic Companion Travel Face Brush Cleansing System - 2-Speed Product Review

"Takes years off your face - in only minutes a day."

Some of us are born lucky while others are not. Those who are have ageless, glowing, gorgeous skin. I have tried many products that promised to help defy age. Promising to make my skin glow and look more radiant. I lead a busy life and I rarely have a lot of spare time to take on timely skin rituals. Luckily, I had the opportunity to try the Nutra Sonic Companion Travel Face Brush Cleansing System.


This system is cordless and it comes with a two speed brush handle with universal charger, one brush for normal skin, one brush for sensitive skin, one toiletry travel bag and one instruction booklet.

After one use I was hooked it's honestly an amazing skin care product. My skin felt wonderful and it didn't take very long to use. I also loved the convenience of being able to take it into the shower.

All you have to do is wet your skin and use the brush in a circular motion. You can apply a cleanser if you wish. This system is really gentle on your skin. When your finished you should notice your skins smoother and it's glowing. My face felt radiant and this wasn't abrasive.

1 comment: