Saturday, March 5, 2011

Makeover by "L’Oréal Paris"

L’Oréal Paris offered me the opportunity to try a few new and exciting beauty products. I was able to try the L’Oréal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara, L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eye Shadow and the L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Smooth Soufflé.
The L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Smooth Soufflé sells for $15.95 and it's available in 12 shades. This innovated product is air-whipped, oil free which makes it easy to achieve a professionally flawless finish after each use. Your skin will feel so comfortable and not weighted down. The L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Smooth Soufflé delivers a naturally matte effect that will last all day or all night. The formula will cover wrinkles and fine lines. I loved that fact that it covered up my pores that I have been worrying about lately. My skin felt and looked perfect after I applied the L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Smooth Soufflé .

The L’Oréal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara offers a sophisticated way of transforming and intensifying your natural eye color with the power of pearls. This product used two simple steps to lengthen and add pigment to your eyes. This retails for $10.95 and it can be found at major chain drug, food and mass market retailers. The L’Oréal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara worked perfect and I may have to trade out my favorite Mascara for this. I had no issues with this product and I fell in love with it. Let alone it cost less than my normal brand.


The L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eye Shadow offers a "professional-look-made easy." L’Oréal Paris is the first company to introduce
an eye shadow trio that provides and creates a multi-shade shadow effect without any other necessary steps. With a simple horizontal sweep of the brush from the inner to outer eyelid, the three shades evenly distribute from lash line to brow bone. The powder is packed with Vitamin E boast all-day wear without the creases or fading that other brands give you.


This is offered in four different color pallets to maximize your eye color. This can be purchased for $9.95. This product was nice. However, It didn't give me the eye-catching color that I figured I would have achieved. Although, it was awesome considering the application was simple.


Check out my make-over by L’Oréal Paris. Please note, I did not use eyeliner from L’Oréal Paris.

I would give L’Oréal Paris 4.5 out of 5 stars. I really loved the mascara and the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment