Friday, March 4, 2011


Lucille Ball never seemed to complain while she was cooking. I'm sure it had something to do with the dress, heels and that damn cute apron she always wore. It's amazing what an apron can do for your outlook on cooking.


Jessie Steele specialized in high-quality, vintage hostess aprons. These are available in a variety of styles and colors to suit everyone's taste. You can also find chef's aprons, children's aprons, and even salon aprons. Each apron has coordinating oven mits, pot mitts, and tea towels available for purchase to complete your set.



Thanks to Jessie Steele I received the Bib Josephine Aqua & Cream Polka Dot Apron. This item retails for $32.95 and it's really flirty. I love how vibrant the colors are and how the oven mit and pot mitts coordinate.



Nick's going to want me cooking a lot more now that I have this cute little apron set to show off! Hopefully, I won't get it too dirty with my messes! You'll have to take a look at her other styles. They are all really cute and desirable!

This product would receive 5 out of 5 stars!

1 comment: