Monday, March 21, 2011

Gourmet.. please!

Located in Virginia Beach, Jody's Popcorn specializes in mouth-watering gourmet popcorn. I was able to sample three flavors, and let me tell you, this is delicious!

Chocolate Drizzle was my personal favorite out of the three samples. It was coated lightly on some pieces and heavier on others with light and dark chocolate. I kept telling myself, 'one more bite.. that's all.' Before I knew it half of the bag was gone.








Funfetti is a colorful mixture of popcorn that has a combination of the Recipe 53 Carmel Corn and the colorful Funfetti Popcorn. This popcorn reminds me of being a child. It's exciting and playful. I love bright and colorful items! And boy did it taste amazing! This would be perfect for a child birthday.






Recipe 53 started it all. It's a tamed down version of the other flavors. The perfect taste of Caramel and Popcorn sure to have you savoring every last kernel!












With a variety of popcorn flavors and other items, Jody’s Popcorn has something to please everyone. If you are looking for a unique, AND inexpensive, gift for someone, look no further.

1 comment: