NEW Sagely Smart Weekly Pill Organizer, which is about to revolutionize the world of pills, vitamins and supplements with a sleek, sexy take on the traditional pill box (Read: This is not your grandma’s pill box!)
Great for travel and everyday
Sagely solves the challenges of traditional pill boxes
for the 70 percent of Americans who take prescriptions everyday, including nearly 32 million Americans who take more than five prescriptions daily.
In fact, it was founder Ivor Miskulin’s experience helping his grandfather with his medications and the frustrations with traditional pill boxes that inspired him to create Sagely.
Available for $34.95 on Amazon (debuting as the #1 new release in its category!), here are some of the key features:
- Seven individual containers big enough to fit multiple pills, including sizable multi-vitamins
- Clear containers allowing for visual confirmation and accounting of pills
- Two-sided flexible lids that lift easily even for those with manual dexterity issues; one side colored green, the other side blue, to differentiate morning and evening pills
- Large lettering clearly denoting each day of the week
- Containers kept together on a magnetized base allowing each compartment to be removed and easily tossed in a purse or bag when you’re on the go
- Innovative PushThrough design allowing pills to be simply pushed through the perforated lid into the container (eliminating the risk of dropping or misplacing pills).
Sagely also created a free medication reminder app (available on iPhone and Android) allowing users to input details about each pill, quantity, dosage and time of day. A proprietary alarm sounds and notifications pop up when it's time to take medications - this is particularly needed for the 19 percent of Americans age 55 to 64 who forget to take their medications.