Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nutristystem review week #15! #NSNation


 This journey is starting to feel like one of the hardest things I've ever taken upon myself.  For some reason I've been in this stalled yo-yo experience since late November. Maybe, I'm  going through the dreaded plateau of weight loss. Nevertheless I absolutely love Nutrisystem and will continue on this rocky journey, because I want to be healthy not only for myself but for my son.


 I have fabulous news for all of my readers regarding my weight loss with Nutrisystem over the past 15 weeks. My plateau has vanished and it's not longer in existence. I am now in the 140's! I haven't seen this weight since college in 2004! Nine years too long. I'm getting very close to my goal and the last 15-20 lbs will be the hardest. Cheer for me!

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem, too?
Visit
Nutrisystem for news and special offers today or call 888-853-4689.


© Everything Changes http://www.mistymorgan.net I received a free product to help facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and unbiased. For more information please see my disclosure policy located in the PR section of this site.