Thursday, January 3, 2013

#NSNation @Nutrisystem Week 7! Cardiac Care Unit


I have been sticking to the Nutrisystem Success program as best I can, but I will admit that it has been difficult this month. With a holiday party almost every week, it is tough to stay on track. I have been doing pretty well though, and have been mindful of my portion sizes.  And with my father being in the Cardiac Care Unit I've had to manage to work around food the families brought in to the waiting room.


When life hands you lemons make lemonade. That's my philosophy for this week.

So even when I haven’t been eating the food that comes with the program, I have been prepared mentally thanks to the guidance that the Nutrisystem program offers. I am just taking it a day at a time this month, since I know I simply cannot follow the plan to a T right now. And going to the gym has seemed overbearing with the stress of my fathers health. 

The good news is, I'm not gaining weight any weight with the holidays and added stress. I'm down another pound and can't wait to reach ten pounds. Check out the cute Nutribears! 



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with a complimentary Women’s SUCCESS Select Program membership in exchange for blogging about my honest, unbiased reviews and progress while on the program. All opinions are 100% mine and are not swayed by outside sources.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it. You can lose the weight and I wish you the best for your father.

    ReplyDelete