Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ecover: Powered by Nature Review!

 Ecover may not be that familiar to many Americans, but the Belgian company claims to be the world's largest supplier of green cleaning products. With more than thirty years under their belt. Ecover has been and will always be dedicated to making products without the harsh chemicals that other companies tend to use. Ecovers products are made from powerful plant-based and mineral ingredients. Obviously, I'm always looking for ways to make my life a little 'greener'. Especially when it comes to cleaning. Personally, I hate all the strong chemicals that other cleaners give off. 

And of course when I was given the chance to review a few items from Ecover I jumped on the opportunity to do so. I love lemons and the Natural ALL PURPOSE  cleaner had me craving for a glass of ice water with lemon slices. It smelled fabulous and my kitchen had a light fragrance of lemons after cleaning my stove and counter-tops. I'd highly recommend this company for your own good and the good of others. Save the planet one product at a time. 


Ecover has received numerous awards over the years, including one from the United Nations, and the company built one of the world's first green factories, back in 1992.Ecover products are widely distributed and you can find your local retailer at: www.findecover.com. For the majority of my readers who love shopping online spend $40.00 or more and you can receive free standard shipping. Visit: www.ecover.alice.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing great products such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely product -- thanks for getting the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your closing line: "Save the planet one product at a time." We couldn't agree more! Thank you for trying Ecover's All Purpose Cleaner. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the lemon scent and that it worked really well for you. Take care, and keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete