Wednesday, April 18, 2012

zchocolat Review!

How adorable is this? Not only did I receive chocolates.. but I received a engraved box with my name on it. Yes, you can say I feel a little spoiled. zChocolat packages their products in a way no other company has imagined to do so. And the chocolate itself is to die for. With a high cocoa content and using no preservatives with very little sugar zChocolat would make the perfect edible gift for Mothers Day! Your mom won't complain. If she does.. feel free to ship the chocolate to me. Even if I'm on a diet I can indulge in one or two daily. Right?

Check-out the photos below and be in awe! This would be an adorable gift for Mothers day.



10 comments:

  1. That' so cute how they engrave your name! Neat! And I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmy and adorable. Shit, send some to me if your mother doesn't want em. Ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save a few for me!!Please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO kidding. That is an adorable idea/marketing scheme. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call me old fashioned.. but I've never seen a package like this for chocolate. Sign me up. I'll have to get some for my daughter on mothers day. her husband passed away over seas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. so I just bought some! For myself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Valerie lucky girl! Send me a box lol. I could use that for so many things after I scarfed down alll the yummy chocolates inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on the prowl.. I'm gonna go dig into my kids Easter Baskets after this..;) Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an adorable little 'jewelery' holder later on. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy yummy in my tummmmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete