Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pictures on Gold Review: Heart Photo Pendant/Charm (Sterling Silver)

In this world there are two people that have captured my heart for a lifetime. My father and my son. I've always wanted to find a way to incorporate them into a piece of jewelery. Recently, I had the opportunity to review a Medium Heart Photo Pendant/Charm with Diamond Cut Edge Jewelry in Genuine Sterling Silver which retails for $82.95 but is on sale for $59.95 at the moment.  Picturesongold included a 18" Sterling Silver Box Chain which retails for $25.95. Please note, the chain is sold separately.

 

The hardest part of the process was choosing which picture I wanted to appear on the locket.

 

Here's the photo I chose:

Here's the finished piece:


I love it.. It turned out perfect! How precious is this?

What you can expect from our picture lockets, gold lockets, silver lockets, photo lockets and all photo jewelry?

  • Guaranteed highest quality Custom Engraved Photo Jewelry and Picture Lockets in the industry.
  • United States Trademarked Product,
  • #2,224,273 registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office for our Lockets and Picture Locket Jewelry.
  • We offer a 1 Year Guarantee with all of our lockets, including our 14k gold Photo Engraved Lockets, Photo Pendants and Locket Charms which are all SCRATCH & WATER RESISTANT
  • Our Photo Pendants, Gold Lockets, Silver Lockets and personalized Locket Charms are heavy and durable, not like thin imitations.
  • All Pendants, Picture Lockets, Photo Locket Jewelry and Locket Charms come complete with gift box for easy gift giving.
  • All products including our Gold LocketsSilver Lockets, Locket Charms and Pendants are Solid Gold and Pure Sterling Silver.


    You can purchase your own photo locket from PicturesOnGold.com
     

9 comments:

  1. Love this! Very cute -- nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I saw a cute locket on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It looks pretty thin. Would like a thicker metal piece if I were to purchase. Very cute and one of a kind, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and a great piece of jewelery to treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandma would love this. A picture of all of us kids. Great idea for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great gift idea. Very personal/cute.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Heya
    I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly and useful.
    It helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    pictures on gold
    personalized necklace

    ReplyDelete