Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kiss My Face (Review) Toothpaste/Mouthwash


Kiss My Face is a successful line of green products for your skin, hair, and teeth. With over 200 bath and body products sold in over 19 countries worldwide, KISS (My Face) has respectfully become a leader in natural body care products. With Kiss My Face products you are practically covered from head to toe.
Using organic aloe Kiss My Face claims to aid in cleaning teeth, keeping your gums healthy and improving the smell of your breath naturally. I had the opportunity to try a the Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste and Kiss My Face Breath Blast Mouthwash.Typically, I'm not too fond of Mouthwash products I'd rather scrub my teeth morning and night and maybe during the day. The mouthwash was pleasant and felt like it was doing it's job. I personally recommend the Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste. It's natural, whitens, and helps prevent plaque and tartar build-up. With a refreshingly cool mint formula mixed with Olive Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Melaleuca, Alternafolia (Tea Trea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Flavor, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Chlorophyllin- Copper Complex, Potassium Sorbate. *organic.


Impressively for being a natural toothpaste that whitens (and it's noticeable after a few uses) it's very affordable. For 3.40 oz Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste can be purchased for $5.95.

Currently, Kiss My Face is offering free standard shipping for orders over $50.00.