Sunday, November 27, 2011

CPTOY Puzzle Stool - Natural w/Primary Letters


CPTOY has a wide variety of toys for infants and up. You can also search by price range or category. I was thrilled to review the Puzzle Stool -- Natural w/Primary Letters which retails for $45.95. The Puzzle Stool is one of a kind as it is handmade to personalize your childs name up to 9 letters in length. Children have the ability to practice and learn their own name by arranging the letters in the puzzle. This is also really neat as it acts as a timeout stool when your child's throwing temper tantrums. Since this is handcrafted and custom-cut it can take 3-5 weeks to arrive. On the positive note, this can be ordered by 11/28 to arrive in time for Christmas.

Aiden, loved flipping the stool over and banging the wooden letters together. He laughed, giggled and ran around the stool a million times like a speed racer.  I would highly recommend this product and the company CPTOY!


(This weekend has been hectic. Found out little man has an each infection and bronchitis yet again. Sorry, for the lack of updates. However, he will always come first in my world.)



7 comments:

  1. This would be the perfect gift for my little grand babies. I'm so going to have a talk with my hubs' later tonight to see if we can get a few of these for the little ones. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great gift for the young child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a purchase for my little niece. She will love this and I'm thrilled to see her organize her name! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting an order in! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the uniqueness of the products offered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! He looks like he's having a blast playing on his little toy! I miss the days when my babies were 'babies'. :(

    ReplyDelete