Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

The days are becoming cooler and cooler, it's always nice to find a way to keep warm and to resist the urge of turning up the thermostat. My little boy goes to bed around 7:00PM at night and this gives me the opportunity to blog and tidy up the house. Instead of piling on blanket after blanket I found a reasonable solution, the Slanket. The Slanket has a few extra qualities than your typical blanket. For example, the Slanket offers the flexibility of being mobile. You can get up to grab a drink while wearing the Slanket without any worries of it slipping off. You can also wear the Slanket like a sweater for your everyday indoor and outdoor activities.
Slankets are the perfect holiday gift for that person who seems to have everything. They come in a wide range of patterns and solid colors. Literally, there is something for everyone. Starting at $19.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, they are practical. For my review I chose the the Original Slanket in Turquoise which retails for $29.99. It's a gigantic fleece blanket with sleeves and it's also very soft to the touch. Being lightweight and warm you can stay cozy on the couch with a bowl of popcorn or on the football field cheering on your little athlete. The only downside I found while testing the Slanket would have to be the length of the sleeves. I'm short in stature approximately 5'3" and constantly I felt like I had to pull the sleeves up to feel comfortable. The Slanket honestly kept me really warm and cozy I'm afraid it may be too short for a taller individual. Take a look at all the nifty designs and keep yourself and your loved ones warm this winter!

5 comments:

  1. I agree regarding the sleeve length. It's rather difficult to wear being my height/build. But it's so comfy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the cheetah one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife insisted on purchased 4 of them for the family. Sounds like you just conned her into getting a few more as gifts.

    ReplyDelete