Thursday, August 25, 2011

STEP2 Up & Down Elephant™ REVIEW

Step2® is the largest American manufacturer of preschool and toddler toys. They offer several categories of products such as: Creative Play, Indoor Play, Home & Garden, Infantino, Kids Furniture, Outdoor Play, Play Kitchens, Ride-Ons and Wagons, and Sand and Water Play toys! Aiden and I had a blast reviewing the Up & Down Elephant™ which is a new product by Step2®. My son recently turned one and this toy is recommended for children ages 12 months and up.

Assembling the product was very simple. However, my little helper really wasn't a helper. He wanted to try the toy and everytime I put two pieces together he would jump on the Elephant and I would have to start over. Of course he was eager, and he's never gone down a slide prior to this so he had a great first exprience. This is the perfect slide for young toddlers and it was really use for my son to get used to. He climbed up the stairs and up the Elephants nose. 
 


Aiden also loved pushing the Up & Down Elephant™ around the living room! This product can be used indoor or outdoor. Step2® has a wide variety of products and I am hooked.


9 comments:

  1. Great review and cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never imagined a tiny little slide would hold the attention of a little boy for that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a great selection of products for kids at every stage of development. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video and what an awesome selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know the HUBS and I bought one for our little boy last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking I need this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Kim! My nephews 1 year is coming up and he'd adore this! Great video btw!

    ReplyDelete