Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Review


Emjoi offers several fascinating products for a fraction of the cost of your typical salon visit. Not only will you find hair removal products on their website you will also find skin epilators. Recently, I had the opportunity to review the Emjoi Micro-Pedi which retails for $39.95.The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is a battery operated foot buffer which is ideal for at-home pedicures and it's a safe alternative to the harsh, metal scrapers. The Micro-Pedi has spinning rollers which effectively buffs and removes the dead callused skin on your feet.





Specifications:
  • Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
  • Includes two different rollers: coarse (magenta) and extra coarse (blue)






Being a new mommy I rarely have the opportunity to enjoy the luxury of visiting a salon without the hassle of finding a sitter or bringing my son along. With the Micro-Pedi machine I can continue to maintain my pedicures at a fraction of the cost. A typical pedicure can cost anywhere from $20.00 to $80.00. With the purchase of this amazing device you can not only improves the feel and the look of your skin you can save money for a rainy day. For those who have sensitive feet please note this will tickle at first and after a few uses this shouldn't bother you as much.


    14 comments:

    1. Who wouldn't want to save $$$

      ReplyDelete
    2. This would give my wife an excuse to go shopping for some heels.. with the money saved.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I want one -- I actually need this product.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I just purchased one. Can't wait to try it!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just what the DR ordered :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. This sounds like a fab invention and of course who can say no to saving a little extra cash.. Ha! I'll have to try it sometime.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Bought one last week from emjoi.com. Love it it is so worth it. Even used it on my boyfriends feet.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I've tried one of these and they def. work!

      ReplyDelete
    9. ... ordered one! ty

      ReplyDelete
    10. Can't wait to try this product!!! <3

      ReplyDelete
    11. I'm going to take a look @ the site -- and buy buy buy!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Guys, I'm going to buy emjoi mciro pedi at this weekend for my grandpa.

      ReplyDelete