Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sacco Bambino: Unique BabyShower Gifts Review!

Every mom wants a creative nursery and every guest to a baby shower wishes to have a unique gift to give. Sacco Bambino will suit your needs and make you the second star of the shower! At Unique Baby Shower Gifts you will find fresh ideas for planning and gifting. I had the opportunity to review a custom nursery wall decor from Sacco Bambino. The artwork measures 11" X 14" and fits into a standard size picture frame. This looks great when mounted or inside a larger frame. It is fun and trendy and you can choose from the following options: monkeys, toads, ladybugs, angels and even footballs. For Aiden's customer nursery wall decor I choose the football option.

I really loved the fact that the artwork was done by hand and personalized to suit Aiden. I was able to add Aiden's birth date, time of birth and his birth weight. You can also choose a quote if the child has not arrived yet.
Feel free to check out the unique diaper cakes and the cute baby shower cupcake ideas!

12 comments:

  1. I see the Hawkeyes helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I need to purchase one for my nephew, Tate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customizable baby art -- can't lose buying this! I soooo need to bookmark this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Camden would be thrilled to have this hanging in his room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.. I think you convinced me to purchase this for my little nephew, Tatem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great piece of art work for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me dream of football season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only a few months away.. til' the Hawks kick ass this year.

    ReplyDelete