Thursday, June 2, 2011

NoMoreNakedPopcorn.com Review!

Kernel Season's has a variety of products to suit your needs. They have popcorn kernels, microwave popcorn, spritzers, theater butter and popcorn seasonings. If you or your family loves popcorn, you have to try Kernels Season's. I experimented a little bit with this brand and mixed it with several foods such as popcorn, potatoes, veggies, and meats. I would highly recommend this product as it has a rich and buttery flavor for any meal or snack you wish to serve.

Kernel Season's also sells popcorn forks, popcorn machines, gift baskets and much more! Now you can have a movie night in the luxury of your own home at a fraction of the cost.

You can purchase Kernel Season's at Walmart, KMart, Target, Blockbuster Video and online at NoMoreNakedPopcorn.com

5 comments:

  1. I've picked up a few of these at my local Hy-vee and let me tell ya this stuff is kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I'll have to pick some up next shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes me want to go and pop a bag of popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some today and we made popcorn earlier for a movie! I love this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect seasoning!

    ReplyDelete