Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blue Bunny Red Carpet Red Velvet Cake: Review

Ice creams an indulgence not only for summer but for every season. I must say I'm addicted to the Blue Blunny Red Carpet Red Velvet Cake. Duff Goldman definitely knows how to attract my sweet tooth. It's rich, red velvet cake flavored ice cream and it has 150 calories per a 1/2 cup serving. Needless to say, I had issues eating only a 1/2 cup of this flavor packed temptation.

Ice Cream lovers and cake lovers can now have the best of both worlds. This decadent ice cream creation is a must have. Duff Goldman from Charm City Cakes recently partnered with Blue Bunny in the creation of four new flavors which were inspired from his incredible cake creating skills.

The four Blue Bunny Chef Duff Goldman ice cream flavors:
  • Red Carpet Red Velvet Cake 
  • Chocolate Lovers Triple Chocolate Cake
  • I Do! I Do! Wedding Cake
  • Strawberries are Forever Shortcake

5 comments:

  1. This is by far the best ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: addictive! I am in love with this. And I agree that the red carpet velvet/cake is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried I DO and the Red Velvet. They both are extremely good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the store last night after reading this and ended up purchasing two pints! Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. carpet cleaning I can’t imagine that there would be a cousin that doesn’t include salt as one of its main ingredients, but can you imagine that salt can be used as a house cleaning product. Actually, salt can clean many items in your home, believe it or not. Here are some of salt wonders: carpet cleaning London

    ReplyDelete