Friday, April 1, 2011


The weathers warming up and summer will be here any day. Recently, I had
the opportunity to review a pair of J*Flops. I probably have over 50 pairs of flip flops in my collection and I have to admit my new pair's my favorite! J*Flops are so pretty and they have a girly appeal.

J*Flops are made from 100% rubber and are made in Brazil. They are handmade to order and come in a variety of colors and sizes. They have three main lines; Everyday Wear, Bridal/Special Occasion and the Mini J*Flops (for the kids).

This will be their sixth year in business and all of the styles they originated
were designed by themselves. J*Flops can be shipped all over the world and they have a wide clientele base.


I reviewed the Camilla which was new for 2010. It is super elegant and pretty. It has satin straps and a simple rhinestone flower at the toe. It retails for
$45.00 which is a little price for a flip flop. However, you need to remember these are made to order. It's available in white and ivory and comes in sizes 5/6, 7, 8/9 and 10/11. This is a super comfy flip flop and I can't wait to show it off once it gets warmer outside!

4 comments: