Thursday, April 7, 2011

Preserving memories: Photacular Product Review


One thing you need to know about me would be the fact that I have a drive or a passion for photography. I love taking photos of nature, children, family, pregnancies, and what not. Recently, I had the opportunity to review an item from Photacular.com. I was offered a $20.00 gift card to choose an item for review.


I chose to review the Contempo Photo Keepsake Box which is 2" by 2" and the photo is showcased on a tile. This sweet little box is perfect for holding a few rings or earnings. It is very small but adorable. I chose to add a photo of my two favorite men in this world my father and my son, Aiden. My father has severe COPD and Emphysema and this photo gift is something I will cherish forever.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to review this item and I'm glad this will be something I can pass down to my son when my father is no longer with us. Yes, it's a very sad topic. But I love the fact that I can preserve his memory as he is one hell of a father and grandfather (Pop-Pop).



  • Dainty keepsake box customized with your own photo or artwork
  • 2" x 2" glossy tile showcases your favorite photo
  • Fine quality, solid wood exterior
  • Black velvet interior lining (mine was a sand color--not sure why?)
  • Satin mahogany finish

The Contempo Photo Keepsake Box retails for $17.95.

6 comments: