Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Possibly one of the best pasta sauces I've tried so far!! Dave's Gourmet Product Review

Dave's Gourmet came about after the owner managed and owned a small restaurant called Burrito Madness in Maryland. Since the restaurant was near the University of Maryland he dealt with a bunch of loud and abnoxious drunks. He quickly discovered if he'd offer the patrons super hot hot sauce they would either leave pretty quickly or become quiet. So of course, he went on a mission and created one of the hottest sauces in the Universe. The sauce was called 'Insanity Sauce' and it made one heck of an impression. In fact, this was one of the only products banned for being to hot at the Nationally Fiery Foods show in New Mexico.

Although, he began with hot products and he's one hell of a humorous man. The company soon developed into a diverse specialty foods business. He know produces Organic Heirloom Pasta Sauces, Insane Drink Mixes, Insanity Popcorn and Olives in special ingredients.



Luckily, I had the opportunity to try Dave's Masala Marinara Pasta Sauce which retails for $8.99. Let me tell you this sauces is one of the best that I've ever tried. Personally, I'm always on a kick to add spices and what not to my sauces as I feel they are too darn boring and plain. But, this time I left it alone and happily enjoyed the rich flavor. This pasta sauce pairs well with western flavors of a classic marinara with the spices (masala), lime, and coconut flavors of the South Asian world.

This sauce can be eating with pasta, rice, chicken, pork, lamb, seafood, and vegetables. Take a chance and try this product from this amazing company you will not be disappointed. I honestly wish I could find this in a store near me!

2 comments: