Friday, April 22, 2011

EatSmart Digital Bathroom Scale: Review



As we age we always have a way of packing on the pounds. I'll admit I'm not as thin as I was when I graduated high school and I'd love to be back down to my size 4/6. That may never happen but I can wish and dream of it. For years I've scoured the internet and my local stores for the perfect bathroom scale. And a few days ago I came accross the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology.




EatSmart offers a wide variety of scales that can be used in the bathroom, kitchen, and to weigh your luggage prior to departure!


A representative offered to send me the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology for review and I was royally impressed with the features and how super thin it was. The EatSmart Precison Bathroom Scale has a very thin profile and it has a super sophisticated look. Unlike most scales this one can accurately weigh up to 400 lbs and it has a non-slip platform for added safety. With my old scale I had to tap it and wait a few moments prior to actually stepping on it and receiving my dreaded weight. This is a thing of the past with the EatSmart scale.