Friday, April 22, 2011

EatSmart Digital Bathroom Scale: Review



As we age we always have a way of packing on the pounds. I'll admit I'm not as thin as I was when I graduated high school and I'd love to be back down to my size 4/6. That may never happen but I can wish and dream of it. For years I've scoured the internet and my local stores for the perfect bathroom scale. And a few days ago I came accross the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology.




EatSmart offers a wide variety of scales that can be used in the bathroom, kitchen, and to weigh your luggage prior to departure!


A representative offered to send me the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology for review and I was royally impressed with the features and how super thin it was. The EatSmart Precison Bathroom Scale has a very thin profile and it has a super sophisticated look. Unlike most scales this one can accurately weigh up to 400 lbs and it has a non-slip platform for added safety. With my old scale I had to tap it and wait a few moments prior to actually stepping on it and receiving my dreaded weight. This is a thing of the past with the EatSmart scale.

5 comments:

  1. That is really cheap. I just looked @ Amazon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to order this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I know the feeling.. ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until mine arrives

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband I are currently on a weight loss kick and this scale would work perfect as we are in the upper 300 lbs and its really hard to find an in home scale for our weight.

    ReplyDelete