Friday, April 29, 2011

Canvas Art: photo restorations and painted portraits! (Review)



Canvas Art turns photos into art on canvas at a price you can afford and pass down as a family heirloom. You can choose from photo's, paintings, and pop art portraits. The process starts with your favorite photos and then it's enlarged and enhanced. The photo's painted by an artist and they care about what maters most, family!

The paintings are not computer generated effects. The work is done digitally to have a more creative control and it allows the artist to work faster. You can also have an artist turn your photo into a pop art portrait with the option to preview the photo for $10.00. You really have nothing to lose.  If your debating on purchasing this is a terrific option! When I opened the package all I could say was, "Oh my God this is gorgeous!"

Canvas Art also offers photo restoration for those photos which are older or have had some damage that you wish to preserve for many more generations. They restore stained, cracked, bleached, torn or faded photos.

To guarantee your satisfaction they also offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you decide to not keep the portrait they will either offer to REDO it or refund you. They may charge a small fee to make changes once you have approved the photo. However, you won't be charged if your not completely satisfied.

The photos shown were taken from my camera. They honestly do not justice to the actual quality. I was highly satisfied with Canvas Art and I will certainly pass the information along to my dad and step mom regarding the photo restoration for my fathers Vietnam photos!

13 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Great quality from what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these canvas articles you have offered! You making me become an addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo of you and the little guy! You will cherish this forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product -- the website could use a little more 'life -- or color'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! I already love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, photo! Lovely, canvas. Awesome, company! LOl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun! I just wanted to let you know I love your site so much I've given you an award! Come here to pick it up: http://www.shopaholicmommy.net/2011/04/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is tooo darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete