Tuesday, March 1, 2011

.. socks that make your feet SMILE


Recently, I reached out to TenderFoot Socks. I asked them if I could sample a pair of socks to review on my blog. Of course, they were willing. Tenderfoot Socks are protected by a patented technology that helps ease the pain from running or walking and protects you from shock or blisters. This sock is awesome as it was designed without any dyes or chemicals. And it 's made from a unique acrylic and nylon fiber that wicks moisture from your skin. Tenderfoot Socks can be worn for work or for everyday use. They are perfect for diabetics.


Tenderfoot Socks offers the following styles of socks:

  • Diabetic Socks
  • Sport Socks
  • Outdoor Socks
  • Wide Leg Socks
  • Boot Socks

Tenderfoot Socks is also FDA Certified as a Class 1 Medical Device.


The pair I received fit a little 'big' on my feet. But they were incredible soft and comfortable. They cost a little more than the average sock but they are well worth it as they are durable and they are good for you feet.

Nick works outdoors and does construction (Geothermal). His feet get
really hot and sweaty. For many years I've suggested that he'd purchase a pair of moisture wicking socks. He still hasn't. I'm sure you ladies out there understand how stubborn men can be. I think I'll have to purchase a few pairs as a gift for him.

I would give this company 4.5 stars out of 5. I wish the socks fit a little snugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment